Room Division Management
Q1. What information should be included on a reservation form?
Q2. What are the responsibilies of a hotel repersantative?
Q3. Give a definition of an ‘upgrading’.
Q4. What are the four major Global Distribution System (GDS)?
Q5. Explain the difference between a travel agency and tour operator
Q6. What is the most important source of reservations in the hotel industry?
Q7. What are the four core processes of a typical Hotel?
Q8. Give a difinition of a process in an organisation?
Q1. What is SICO
Q2. How the department of a hotel is responsible for cleaning the room? Name the department
Q3. Who is the head of the Housekeeping department, Explain their roll?
- Which one of the following is not available in the in-flight menu.
- What is SICO
- What is Hollywood Twin
- What is a motel
- Which one of the following is a heritage hotel10
- One would find boatels in
- Which one of the following Organizations is operating youth hostels around the world
- Which restaurant chain was involved in a controversy related to beef follow
- Why are electric kettles provided in four star and five star hotels
- What is cabana
- Efficiency Rooms are
- Cocktails are mixed only by expect cocktail makers or experienced bar tenders. Infact, they are proud of their skills. Why is that so ?
- The guest enters into a large hotel from its
- A Duplex room is a room with
- What is a mock tail
- If a golf course , house riding track and casino have been provided within the premises of a hotel then it is a
- A hotel smaller in size with modest boarding and lodging facilities is known
- Founder of Hotel Taj Mumbai was
- Name of the founder of Obroi Group of Hotel Chain
- Hotel Asoka , which became flagship hotel of ITDC came into being in the year
- Identify the hierarchical sequence
- Modified American plan includes
- American plan refuse to
- Which state has the maximum number of heritage hotels in India
- The DND cards in a maids trolley belong to
- Name the underlines cloth used on a restaurant table
- APR is the term used in hotel industry for identifying30
- Identify an international franchise hotel chain
- Table d’ hot” is a term related to
- A food service operation of a limited menu and self service is
- A hotel employee who handles restaurant and tour reservations, travel arrangements etc is
- A hotel room with all guest rooms occupied is called
- Regular published rate of a hotel or other travel service is called
- A room viewing a landscape, water body or any other service view is
- Food or beverages served in guest room is known as
- Pensions are found in
- Which is the first state in India to convert its Maharaja’s into hotel
- In which year Indian Tobacco company (ITC) entered hotel industry
- American service is otherwise called
- Which one of the following hotel faced terrorist attack
We Also Provide SYNOPSIS AND PROJECT.
Contact www.kimsharma.co.in for best and lowest cost solution or
Call: +91 82907-72200 (Call/WhatsApp) or +91 88003-52777 (WhatsApp Only)