Amity BBA Assignment A
Question 1. What are the goals of Information System security? Explain IS security Management control and any five tools of security management to overcome computer crime.
Question 2. What is Decision Support System? Explain the components, Decision making Phases and Analytical Models of DSS.
Question 3. Discuss Data Resource Management Technologies? Why these technologies considered as backbone of modern Information Systems?
Question 4. What M-Commerce Services and Applications an organization should integrate in its Information System? What operation excellence will they give to the organization?
Question 5. Write short notes on any three of the following
a) Information System planning and approaches.
b) Pre-requisites of Information Systems development?
c) Physical & Logical DFD
d) Gantt Chart
e) ERD Diagram
Question 6. Explain organization as a system. Define Hierarchical structure of an organization and discuss how characteristics of information changes while traversing different levels of management.
Question 7. What challenges do you see for a company that wants to implement collaborative system integration of its various services and departments? How would a company meet such challenges?
Question 8. What is Information System Prototyping? Explaining the concept of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Discuss in detail the activities involved in development of E-Commerce based Information System in an organization.
Amity BBA Assignment B
The near past saw the effective implementation of the online services including Electronic Customer Relationship Management (e-CRM) solution by the US-based IT giant IBM. The conceiving and implementation of online e-CRM solution by IBM was scheduled in association with the leading CRM software vendor – Siebel Systems.
The process followed by IBM to implement the e-CRM solution describing its systems architecture faced quite a lot challenges in implementing the solution, but the benefits reaped by the company after the implementation were enormous.
In January 2000, IBM, the $86 billion IT company, embarked on the largest electronic based Customer Relationship Management (e-CRM) project known at that time. Termed CRM 2000, the project aimed at ensuring that any point of interface between the customer and IBM, through any of its channels, in any country, was dealt with uniformly, providing the same service level, applying the same tools and information.
In other words, IBM wanted to present a unified interface to its customers across the world. In 2004, four years after the project, the company was well on its way towards fulfilling its objective, reporting significant improvement in customer satisfaction levels.
To manage the worldwide installation of Siebel’s e-CRM applications, IBM launched a global program. Installation of e-CRM systems was only a part of the implementation process of CRM solutions at IBM. A more important task was to manage internal business process changes following the installation.
The deployment of the e-CRM solution let to significant productivity improvement at various IBM units within a year of implementation. Without increasing the number of staff manning call centers, more number of calls could be dealt with and more leads were generated.
Question 1. Discuss the importance of implementing an online CRM solution in a large multi-product, multinational company.
Question 2. Discuss the implementation process of a mega e-CRM project in a leading IT company in the world.
Question 3. Study the challenges faced in an e-CRM project and identify ways to overcome them.
Amity BBA Assignment C
1. A _____ focuses on planning, policies, and procedures regarding the use of corporate data and information.
2. _____ organizational structure employs individuals, groups, or complete business units in geographically dispersed areas who may never meet face to face in the same room.
3. _____ are individuals who help users determine what outputs they need from the system and construct the plans needed to develop the necessary programs that produce these outputs.
4. The current major stage in the business use of IS is oriented towards ____.
5. The extent to which technology permeates an area or department is called ____.
6. According to the ____ theory, organizations adapt to new conditions or alter their practices over time.
7. A ____ is an abstraction or an approximation that is used to represent reality.
8. ____ gives the computer the ability to make suggestions and act like an expert in a particular field.
9. ____ is an awareness and understanding of a set of information and ways that information can be made useful to support a specific task or reach a decision
10. ____ attacks have overwhelmed the capacity of some of the Web’s most established and popular sites.
11. The value of information is directly linked to ____.
12. ____ is any business-related exchange such as payments to employees, sales to customers, or payments to suppliers.
13. ____ represent(s) the application of information concepts and technology to routine, repetitive, and usually ordinary business transactions.
14. ____ is a collection of single-application software packages in a bundle designed to work similarly so that once you learn the basics for one application, the other applications are easy to learn and use.
15. Information systems that support the firm in its interaction with its environment are said to be performing within the ____.
16. _____ is software programs that were developed for a general market and that can be purchased in a store.
17. ____ describes various program functions and help users operate the computer system
18. ____ is an Internet service that enables you to log on to another computer and access its
19. ____ is a protocol that enables you to copy a file from another computer to your computer.
20. ____ is the process of converting a message into a secret code and changing the encoded message back to regular text.
21. ____ converts ciphertext back into plaintext.
22. Using ____ technology, network managers can route phone calls and fax transmissions
over the same network that they use for data.
23. Which of the following is NOT a goal of transaction processing systems?
24. ___ is a form of transaction processing in which all transactions are collected into a group and processed together.
25. The data processing activity that involves rekeying miskeyed or misscanned data is called ____.
26. With the ___ form of data processing, each transaction is processed immediately.
27. Day’s critical activities and is typically available at the beginning of each workday.
28. Which of the following statements, about the use of decision support systems, is true?
29. Problems that are routine and have well-defined relationships are called ____.
30. Using ____, a decision maker can make hypothetical changes to problem data and observe the impact on the results
31. The first stage in the problem-solving process is called the ____ stage. During this stage, potential problems or opportunities are identified and defined.
32. The component of a decision support system that provides decision makers access to a variety of models and assists them in decision making is called the ____.
33. ____ often referred to as “rules of thumb,” are commonly accepted guidelines or procedures that usually lead to a good decision.
34. ____ involves the investigation of new approaches to existing problems.
35. Which of the following SDLCs listed below takes an iterative approach to the systems development process?
36. ____ is factors that are essential to the success of certain functional areas of an organization.
37. The translation of strategic and organizational goals into system development initiatives is called ____.
38. The four key questions related to fairness in information use are ____.
39. Whose responsibility is it to see that the potential consequences of IS use are fully considered?
40. ____ is a crime in which the imposter obtains key pieces of personal information in order to impersonate the victim.
We Also Provide SYNOPSIS AND PROJECT.
Contact www.kimsharma.co.in for best and lowest cost solution or
Call: +91 82907-72200 (Call/WhatsApp) or +91 88003-52777 (WhatsApp Only)
3 thoughts on “Amity BBA 4th Sem ASODL Management Information System”
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for sending the detail but I require solved assignment for 3rd sem HR.
sir i want a answer of this assignment.. please provide the answer of this subject
sir send me 4th sem answer