Amity Assignment A
Q1. what do you understand by Total Quality Management, what are the requirements to implement TQM approach in an organization.
Q2. Explain, Philip B Crosby’s contribution in the field of Quality Management. How his ideas similar and different from ideas of Deming?
Q3. With the help of a practical example, explain how you will use control charts, also explain the guidelines you will follow to analyze and interpret the results.
Q4. What is Benchmarking, what are the steps you will follow to implement Benchmarking in an organization.
Q5. Explain the role and importance of employees in implementing TQM in an organization, what measure organization should take to deliver a certain level of satisfaction to them?
Q6. With one example each, explain the seven basic tools of quality management?
Q7. You are working as a general manager of an organization, explain the various steps you have to take for getting your organization certified for ISO 9000:2000 or ISO 9000:2008 ?
Q8. what do you understand by the term work system, “do you think improvement of work system will eventually lead to implementation of TQM” justify your answer.
Amity Assignment B
A manufacturing plant make wind mill assemblies & can produce 50 units in a month in two period of 15 days each ; following is the data for number of defects arising per month.
1. which control chart should be used for the above data and why?
2. Make the appropriate control chart on a graph paper.
3. Interpret the chart and give your recommendation. Whether the process is in control or not?
Amity Assignment C
1. …….are the areas that will be covered by the organization’s processes
2. TQM stands for …….
3. Quality is defined by the customer” is
4. Poka-yoke” is the Japanese term for …..
5. ______ are the charts that identify potential causes for particular quality problems.
6. …….is not a process tools for TQM systems
7. ………….is about supplying customers with what they want when they want it.
8. A fishbone diagram is also known as a ……..
9. A maturity model can be used as a benchmark for comparison and as an aid to understanding
10. According to Deming most of the problems are related to systems and it is the responsibility of the management to improve the systems
11. After E.deming, who is considered to have the greatest impact in quality management?
12. All of the following costs are likely to decrease as a result of better quality except ………
13. Assured quality is necessary for building customer confidence.
14. At the time of making a purchase agreement with a vendor, what is important to mention about inspection?
15. Based on his 14 Points, Deming is a strong proponent of …..
16. Costs of dissatisfaction, repair costs, and warranty costs are elements of cost in the ……
17. Customers are primarily concerned with ………
18. Deming’s 4 step cycle for improvement is …..
19. DMAIC is………
20. elements of quality management system are ….
21. establishing measurements based on customer needs for optimizing product design is known as ………
22. ……… are used in six sigma
23. fourteen points framework for quality and productivity improvement was suggested by…………
24. Identify the cost not likely to reduce as a result of better quality.
25. In Six Sigma, a ………….is defined as any process output that does not meet customer specifications
26. inspection is part of the …..
27. Inspection, scrap, and repair are examples of ………..
28. Juran’s Quality trilogy emphasizes the roles of quality planning, quality control and ………
29. Kaizen is a …… process, the purpose of which goes beyond simple productivity improvement.
30. Kaizen is a Japanese term meaning ……
31. Plan-do-study-act cycle is a procedure to…..
32. Processes that operate with “six sigma quality” over the short term are assumed to produce long-term defect levels below …………..defects per million opportunities (DPMO).
33. production issues should be addressed early
34. QFD stands for……..
35. Quality Circles members are …….
36. Quality circles work best if employees are initially trained in…….
37. quality management includes forming and directing a team of people to achieve a qualitative goal within an effective cost and time frame that results in ….
38. Quality practices must be carried out…….
39. Quality Trilogy includes
40. reliability is the degree to which a unit of equipment performs its intended function under …….. for …… of time.
1 while evaluating the quality of a product, aesthetics means—
2. Quality Circle is a
3 The concept of quality trilogy which mention quality management as quality planning, quality control and quality improvement is given by—
4 The concept “Quality is Free” is given by—
5 The concept of quality loss function is given by
6 Theory of profound knowledge is stated by
7 Quality management deals with
8 flow chart or diagram is
9 QFD is a technique of
10Supplier Partnering is a process
11 the methods to handle change in an organization during implementation of TQM are
12 motion study involves
13 Work measurement is
14 Ergonomics deals with
15 work system is
16 Lot Acceptance sampling plan is a method
17 for variable data the control chart which is made is
18 For defectives, when sample size “n” is constant the ________________control chart is prepared.
19 For defects, when sample size “n” is variable the ___________________ control chart is prepared.
21 Poka yoke can be defined as
22 kaizen is
23 ( N,n,c ) sampling plan is used for LASP, here
24 Check sheet is a quality tool in which
25 Fish bone diagram is
26 KJ diagram is
27 Tree Diagram
28 Arrow diagram is
29 PDPC means
30 Voice of customer means
31 The concurrent engineering give the ability to the organization to
32 Fault Tree analysis
33 Benchmarking is a process
34 Value engineering is a process
35 for Total quality management which of the following is not true
36 Reengineering is a process of
37 NC in iso means
38 surveillance audit
39 MBNQA award means
40 Internal Benchmarking
We Also Provide SYNOPSIS AND PROJECT.
Contact www.kimsharma.co.in for best and lowest cost solution or
Call: +91 82907-72200 (Call/WhatsApp) or +91 88003-52777 (WhatsApp Only)
2 thoughts on “Amity BBA 5th Sem ASODL Total Quality Management”
I am a MBA-IT final sem. student from Amity.Please help in providing the answer of above assignment(TQM).
Sir please help me compete the assignment of the above q.