Amity MBA 4 Sem System Analysis & Design
1. Explain different categories of a system.
2. Describe the Development Life cycle models with respect to Project Planning.
4. Describe the Software cost estimation methods and guidelines.
6. Describe IT and Organizational Structures.
Rajesh is a do-it-yourself entrepreneur who built up his fortune in trading. He traded in anything and everything, and kept close control of every activity. That was how he had grown rich enough to indulge in his one dream — to build a college in his hometown. A college that would be at par to the ones in the better cities, the ones in which he could not study himself.
Work started a year back and the buildings were coming along well. He himself did not use computers much and became hooked to the Internet and e-mail only recently. He was determined to provide a PC with Internet connectivity to every students and faculty member. He was currently engrossed in plans for the 100 – seated computer lab.
What was confusing him was the choice of Internet connectivity. He had about a dozen quotes in front of him. Recommendations ranged from 64 kbps ISDN all the way to 1 Gbps leased line to Guwahati, which was almost 200 km away. Prices ranged from slightly under a lakh all the way up to Rs 25 lakh and beyond. He did not understand most of the equipment quoted — firewall, proxy server, cache appliance. Nor was he sure what the hidden costs were. Although it went against his very nature, he would have to identify a trustworthy consultant who would help him make sense of the whole thing.
1. In the context of the given case, what managerial issues need to be addressed by Rajesh? Why is it important for managers to be tech savvy?
2. What is the importance of a ‘systems consultant’ to an organization? What skills should he/she possess?
1. is the most important factor of management information system
2. Types of system are—
3. A close system is a-
4. Characteristics of a system–
5. Attributes of DSS are
6. Structured decisions are
7. Unstructured decision example—
8. System objective are –
9. Integrated dictionary is related to a-
10. VTOC means-
11. Database is a collection of _______ & its relation to each other and refers to the __________ of layer or coverage in space defined by co-ordinate referencing system.
12. GIS data is either ________ data or ________ data.
13. Statistics is the set of mathematical methods used to _______ & __________ data.
14. What is an open system is that–
(1) Interacts with the environment constantly.
(2) Has an infinite scope in all organization services
(3) Does not interact with the environment constantly.
(4) Is generally flexible and abstract.
15. A data dictionary has consolidated list of data contained in
16. A data dictionary is useful as—
17. Which of the following model is used as frame work?
18. Which of the following model is well suited for requirement change?
19. What is integration testing?
20. What is information?
21. Strategic information is used by—
22. Technical information is used by—
23. Operational information is used by
24. Integrated dictionary is related to a—
25. A data element in a data dictionary may have–
26. The major problems encountered in off-line data entry are
27. In interactive data input terminal commands are normally used to—
28. By the term “concise code” we understand that the code–
29. Serial numbers used as codes are—
30. Group classification codes are-
31. For modulus-11 check digit to detect a single transposition error—
32. If a field is known to represent days of a month, radix used to check should be
33. I O controls includes—
34. Machine operations include—
35. Which is not an implementation component?
36. System Evaluation component are—
37. Which of the following is not a tool for application proto-typing?
38. The records in a file on magnetic tap—
39. Which of the following is not considered a tool at the system design phase?
40. In proto-typing the following are used—
We Also Provide SYNOPSIS AND PROJECT.
Contact www.kimsharma.co.in for best and lowest cost solution or
Call: +91 82907-72200 (Call/WhatsApp) or +91 88003-52777 (WhatsApp Only)