Q1. What do understand by electronic data interchange along with its advantage and disadvantage? Also discuss the components of EDI system.
Q2. What are the various security threats that computer organization are facing today and why providing security is necessary? What is the advantage of using fire wall?
Q3. What is meant by Network topology along with different network models?
Q4. What do you mean by DBMS along with the facilities available? Also mention the role of database administrator.
Q5. What do you understand by classification of computers? Describe with example.
Q6. Show with reference block diagram the various components of a computer systems in detail.
Q7. Explain the concept behind Batch processing and transaction processing system.
Q8. Explain information system? Discuss various information systems available in any organization.
Advance Computers India Ltd. is a Civil Consulting Company based in Denver. The company is engaged in providing design consultancy for construction of residential apartments all over U.S.A and Europe. In order to have higher profit, the CEO of the company has set up various offices across various cities of India and has staff strength of around 500 people working these offices. They are working five days a week. The Overseas offices comprise of around 35 people and they coordinate with various clients for getting the jobs, passing the jobs to their Indian counterparts, getting the designs done and passing back the design solutions to the clients.
The Company has progressed well since the last one year and they are getting lot of more jobs, but are finding it difficult to get the jobs done on time due to shortage of manpower.
The company is also looking for ways to reduce some of its operating costs. They have hired one consultant for the purpose and he has prepared following list of expenses. He has to suggest means to reduce some of the costs and help in better way of inter-departmental communication and managing of database.
Telephone Costs $ 150,000 per year
Employee Policy Manual $ 5.25 per manual for printing and distribution.
Employee Benefit Counseling $ 50 per hour meeting
Photocopying $ 100 per day.
1. Looking into the type of business the company is into, what will be good solution towards reducing costs?
2. What is the best way of sending the data from U.S. and Europe to India and vice versa? Give reason. Also for Inter-data exchange mechanism, which type of internet connection should the company go?
3. What will be the most effective action plan that will help in reducing cost in photocopying?
1. Computers are also known by the name:
2. Cache Memory is:
3. What provides an interface between Hardware and user
4. RAM is known by:
5. 1 Byte equals to:
6. Computers carrying operation on data which can vary continuously and are measurable such as time, lengths, weights etc
7. A group of conducting wires or lines over which electrical signals corresponding to data and instructions are transmitted is
8. Which of the following is not a Programming Language
9. A database structures that treats files as tables is
10. Which of the following is a language
11. A processing system wherein data is gathered for a time and collected into a group before they are entered into the computer system
12. Which of the following is not property of DBMS
13. The facility which defines the conceptual scheme and also gives some details about how to implement this scheme in the physical devices is called
14. Users who interact with the system by writing database application like computer aided design system are called
15. Groups of specially wrapped and insulated wire lines that are able to transmit data at high rates
16. Which of the following is not a type of computer network
17. Which of the following is a DBMS
18. Web Browser is a
19. Which of the following is not a device used in LAN
20. Which of the following is not a domain name
21. To install multimedia facility into a computer, one does not essentially need
22. Malicious programs that damages your computer is called
23. What is the name of the screen symbol that shows the placement of the next character
24. Which of the following is not an impact device
25. Which of the following file formats is used for art work
26. A system which involves the digitization of telephone network so that voice, data, text, music etc. can be provided to end users from single end-user terminals
27. The two kinds of main memory are
28. Data Elements of related type are grouped into
29. A command that lets you change one or more fields in a record is
30. Which of the following is not a search engine
31. The floppy discs comes in two sizes they are
32. Which of the following topology is least affected by addition or removal of a node
33. A host on the internet finds another host by its
34. Which of the following browser is not free
35. Which of the following is not the main component of EDI system
36. Which of the following is essentially not a pre-requisite of E-commerce
37. What is the method of safeguard used for the safeguarding highly confidential information such as Corporate data or credit card information is being transmitted across the Internet
38. What is the full form of HTML
39. URL stands for
40. Multimedia S/W used for video editing is
We Also Provide AND PROJECT.
Contact www.kimsharma.co.in for best and lowest cost solution or
Call: +91 82907-72200 (Call/WhatsApp) or +91 88003-52777 (WhatsApp Only)
Note: We are not associate with any university or institute. We provide solution for reference & study purpose only.